Why choose Certitec?
Why choose Certitec as your training partner?
We understand choosing the right training provider can be difficult...
Whilst many might seem the same – once you scratch beneath the surface you can see the differences. At Certitec we feel we have the right balance of skills to make that difference when you’re looking for the right Adobe Authorised Training Partner - it’s more than just a training course, it’s a relationship.
Take a look at reasons to choose Certitec as your Adobe Authorised partner
- An official Adobe Authorised Training Centre in London Covent Garden, Bristol and Cardiff
- An Accredited training provider with the Learning and Performance Institute
- A CompTIA Business Trustmark+ accredited trainer provider
- All instructors are Adobe Certified Instructors with real-world experience with their product
- Many trainers are Adobe Community Professionals
- Courses are monitored via Delighted net-averages analytics to ensure continual feedback
- Free refresher courses on scheduled training courses - your course guarantee
- FlexiCredit schemes provide scalable discounts on all training courses
- All self-funding delegates and students will receive a 15% discount on all scheduled training courses
- Free 6-months technical support with your trainer on all courses
- Adobe Certified Associate - become Adobe certified in the classroom and free exam retakes on exam-day
- Existing clients such as ASOS, BA, BT, Cath Kidston, Debenhams, Ernst & Young, Houses of Parliament, Next, Sothebys, Thomson Holidays, Very and many more
Situated in the vibrant Covent Garden area, our London training centre has two (recently upgraded) large training rooms that can literally be accessed within a stone’s throw away from Covent Garden tube station. We know that time out the office is difficult and understand that you don’t want to travel to the middle of nowhere, which is why we really love this location as a training venue (and we’re sure you will too)! You may not realise it, but you’ll be sitting the corner from the Royal National Opera, Drury Lane, the Piazza and the Apple Store, so there’s plenty to do if you’re staying the just the one day or several...
Ideal for those delegates based in the West Country and central parts of the UK, our city centre Bristol training facility is perfect for a few days out of the office for some training! Situated on Bristol's waterfront in the heart of the city and just yards from Queen Square, you’ll overlook the floating harbour and surrounding areas, whilst gaining new skills. Whether you’re travelling by road or rail, the central location makes getting to the training centre a breeze!
Following the trend with our city centre London Covent Garden and Bristol locations, our modern Cardiff training centre is right in the heart of Cardiff City centre. This great and accessible location makes travelling to and from a piece of cake. For those who prefer to travel by train, then the training centre is immediately behind Cardiff Queen Street station and there are numerous car parks right next to the training centre for those who prefer four wheels.
I absolutely loved my 5-day course - the trainers were great and made the course so enjoyable time just flew by!
– Coral Banks, Fenner Precision
Adobe certified with Certitec