Staying in Town?
If you do have to travel and stay the night then there's a great choice of venues to suit all pockets.
We generally recommend the following hotels across the country, depending upon your budget:
- Travelodge – only 50 metres from our offices - good value and excellent location if you book in advance
- TUNE (London) - basic but very good quality with on-site snack options ... the nearest is Kings Cross which is about £12 in a cab or a 20 minute walk
- Covent Garden hotels (close vicinity) - a good selection from Hotels.com
- Avonmore Hotel - a very good value small hotel close to Covent Garden
- Travelodge and Premier Inn – only 150 metres from our offices - good value and excellent location if you book in advance
- The Bristol Hotel - virtually next door to our training venue on Prince Street
- Radisson Blu - opposite our training venue
General hotel sites
- Booking.com - a huge selection of hotels and many with last minute cancellation and book without immediate payment
- Holiday Inn Express – medium range, typically with a free buffet style breakfast
- Holiday Inn and Marriott – more expensive and comfortable
- Popular Hotels - this site has a different approach by dividing the hotel market into different categories; Family, Business, Couples, Budget and Luxury
The course was a great and the learning style was excellent ... also Covent Garden was a fantastic area!
– Petra Barry, The Cathedral School
Adobe certified with Certitec