Your Authorised Training Certificate

Every course comes with an Authorised completion certificate

This is either for the specific application (e.g. InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator etc) or for a Masterclass, which might contain multiple applications.

You can show this certificate to current/prospective employers as evidence that you attended the course(s).

* The certificate is different to the Adobe Certified Associate and Expert (ACA and ACE) accreditations.


I have attended several Adobe courses (including one at Adobe HQ) and enjoyed the Certitec course the best!

– Marc Porter, Carlson Wagonlit

Adobe certified with Certitec