Our free course refresher
If for whatever reason you wish to take the course again then just let us know.
No questions, no quibbles, no problem!
Even better if it's a Masterclass then even take the course again in segments to maximise your learning experience.
If you don't feel that you've grasped the concepts and can put the training into practice, we invite you to repeat the same course within a 6-month period absolutely free of charge (see terms below).
The Certitec Guarantee, means you can rest assured that if you're still uncertain about what you've learned, you can come back free of charge (see terms below) and sit the class again. It's that simple.
- Guarantee offer is only made to the original person attending a Certitec Adobe scheduled classroom training course and is not transferable
- The application for a re-sit must be received at least 3 months after the original course so to ensure attendees have time to absorb the original course content
- Attendees returning for a repeat sitting of a course must bring their original manual and materials for use on the day. Bookings for a repeat sitting of a classroom course must be made by contacting us and are subject to availability
- Guarantee offer is valid for 6 months from the date of the original classroom course, after which date it becomes null and void. Certitec will however endeavour to place the attendee on the course if the 6 months period expires due to events such as next time that course us running or a cancellation of a course
- Offer is only applicable for one repeat sitting of the same course originally attended
- Cancellation of Course - Certitec reserves the right to cancel at its sole discretion any particular course. In the event that a specific course is cancelled then participants enrolled in that course will be transferred to the next available course and notified
The training definitely met my expectations, and probably exceeded them as well!
– Stuart Woods, Sun Life Financial of Canada
Adobe certified with Certitec