Certitec will endeavour to deliver to a consistent and high standard within an environmentally sound framework.
It is our policy to:
- Minimise waste, and consumption of resources (materials, fuel, water and energy)
- Ensuring that unavoidable waste is, where possible, recycled or disposed of responsibly
- Foster a sense of responsibility for the environment amongst employees by the provision of information and training
- Assess, monitor and where possible reduce the impact of our activities on the local and general environment
- Take account of the environmental impact of all raw materials, packaging and processes and wherever possible take steps to minimize this through strategic evaluation and planning
- Strive to continually improve our environmental performance and maintain effective systems to prevent pollution
- Advise customers and other interested parties where appropriate on the best environmental practices associated with the delivery of our services
- Ensure that all members of staff and our suppliers act in accordance with this policy and our Environmental Management System
- Comply with all relevant Environmental Legislation
Training Director, Certitec Limited
These policies are reviewed every 12 months.
Last reviewed on the 29th May, 2015
Course tutor Richard was fantastic - very patient and thorough - I genuinely enjoyed every aspect of learning - well organised and structured. Thank you!
– Katie Ruth Jackson, Self-funding
Adobe certified with Certitec