Professional Adobe authorised training from certified instructors from our training facility in central London.
Although technology-based training is becoming increasingly popular, training experts agree that it will never completely replace classroom training due to the human element.
Our Accelerated learning framework encompasses an array of techniques, methods, activities, and training aids available to create and present memorable, meaningful, and successful classroom training sessions.
- Human interactions
- Better rapport and trust
- Body language is very important
- Great opportunity for networking
Advantages of classroom training
Classroom training has many advantages over other formats of training since in-person interaction and communication plays an extremely important part to absorbing information.
Classroom training allows you to get trained in a safe, quiet, clean environment, away from the noise and pressures of the office or home. The classroom environment provides the important “human touch,” which is often missing in technology-based training.
You can’t beat real life interaction when asking important questions and receiving immediate feedback.
Other benefits of classroom training include:
- Group interaction. People learn from one another as well as from the trainer
- Training groups can be large or small
- Classroom training also teaches us how to interact with one another in a professional, productive, cooperative way, which is something that other forms of training often don’t provide