Our Accelerated learning approach at Certitec is unique within the Adobe training industry.
Our focus is not on what you learn, but how you learn. This process allows you to digest a significant amount of information more quickly, and more easily than through other methods. By placing emphasis on how the brain works, our Accelerated learning will enhance your experience and enable you to retain more information than a standard course.
- Having a grounding on the learning process
- Workbooks to strengthen memory retention
- Balancing new and recap learning so you absorb more
- All training contains kinaesthetic (‘hands-on’) techniques
A more interactive approach to classroom learning
- You will be taught by your instructor rather than dictated to
- You will be working as a group to develop problem-solving skills
- Repetition and recap is a vital aspect of our training- we ensure that we don’t just plough forward, but continually look backwards
- We create hypothetical scenarios to test your new skills
- We embrace the fact that everyone learns differently: Monitors, whiteboards and hypothetical scenarios are all adapted methods
- Prior to each exercise we ensure everyone is aware of the function being shown and finish discussions with a Q&A session
- Our workbooks address everything covered in the sessions. This allows you, the learner, to be in control of the information you see
Accelerated learning with remote training?
Our remote training option contains the following sub-set of our classroom Accelerated learning:
- Understanding the human senses
- Sessions limited to one hour
- High-quality memorable files
- Day one – 80% learning and 20% recap
- Day two – 60% learning and 40% recap
- Storytelling to incorporate real-life experiences
- Video of training course for familiarisation
Our interactive learning summary
The environment in which you train plays a major role in your experience.
Benefits of a classroom environment
- We play subliminal music to increase mental performance
- We provide healthy snacks (high quality dark cocoa chocolate, nuts, walnuts and fresh fruit), all of which have been suggested to improve focus in the sessions
- Our training rooms are bright and modern