Redundancy Action Scheme (ReAct) funding in Wales
The ReAct funding scheme for training is provided by the Welsh Government for people living in Wales who are facing redundancy.
You can receive a training award of up to £1,500 to help you get the skills you need to land a job. Being made redundant can be very stressful, but it can also offer new opportunities.
- What are my options?
- Who can help me?
- What skills can I learn?
- Being of more value in the future
What are my available options with ReAct funding?
The options open to you could include:
- Look for a job
- Return to study to update your skills or qualifications – e.g. community education, distance learning, higher education, part-time study
- Change career or re-training e.g. work-based training for adults
- Work flexible hours e.g. part-time, shift work, job sharing or working from home
- Work for yourself e.g. self-employed, freelance, or franchised
- Volunteer to gain useful experience
- Moving to a new area to find work
What can Certitec provide?
We have been working closely with the ReAct and Access schemes since 2008 and have delivered training to hundreds of individuals who have been approved for funding.