It's not just about undertaking remote training in your pyjamas - there are so many other benefits!
Other functions available during the training:
- HD quality display - your trainers screen will be seen in HD quality
- Audio via computer - crystal clear
- Hand raising - signal when you need to ask a question (or ask aloud)
- Chat - exchange messages with everyone
- Mobile - join session from mobile device
- Show your screen - your trainer can troubleshoot your computer
Different ways of participating
Everyone is different and based on your specific availability of computers and mobile devices - it's good to know what works best for you.
1. Computer with two monitors
The first monitor will be you using the Adobe CC application and following the exercises. The second monitor will be your view of the trainers screen.
2. Computer with your software and trainer split (limited space)
This works although you will be somewhat limited when it comes to the size of what you're viewing.
3. Computer with Adobe CC and a mobile device for viewing/listening to the trainer
This is a great way to maximise your working on the computer following the exercises being outlined by your trainer on your tablet.
Follow the steps below to setup your mobile device:
- download the GoToTraining app for iOS or Android onto your mobile device
- register for the training event (from your booking confirmation email from Certitec)
- when you receive the email confirmation - click on the 'Add to calendar' link
- select the entry in your calendar and scroll down to find the training access code
- on your mobile device, launch the GoToTraining app and enter the 9 digit access code