It's not just about undertaking remote training in your pyjamas - there are so many other benefits!
Other functions available during the training:
- HD quality display - your trainers screen will be seen in HD quality
- Audio via computer - crystal clear
- Hand raising - signal when you need to ask a question (or ask aloud)
- Chat - exchange messages with everyone
- Mobile - join session from smart-phone and tablet devices
- Show your screen - your trainer can troubleshoot anything on your screen
Different ways of participating
Everyone is different and based on your specific availability of computers and mobile devices - it's good to know what works best for you.
1. Computer for with Adobe CC and a tablet for viewing/listening to the trainer
This is a great way to maximise your working on the computer following the exercises being outlined by your trainer on your tablet.
2. Computer with 2 split screen monitors
The most efficient way - the first monitor will be you following the exercises and the second monitor will be your trainer.
3. Computer with your software and trainer split (limited space)
This works although you will be somewhat limited when it comes to the size of what you're viewing.