15% off for self-funding individuals, students, charities and educational establishments.
Gaining new skills is extremely important in making sure that you’re at the top of your game, but sometimes, a training course simply isn’t affordable, especially if you’re the one paying.
To overcome this hurdle and reduce some of the financial pressure, we offer a 15% discount on all of our courses, provided you are/work for a:
- Self funding individual
- Companies of charity status
- Educational establishment
- Student in current education
What is a non-business booking?
If you’re the one paying for your course (and not the company you work for), or if your work for a charity or educational establishment, then you also qualify.
- Self-funding individual – This is when you pay from your own pocket. Payment is also required when you book your course
- Student – You will simply need to provide proof that you are currently studying (e.g. NUS, UniDays, Student ID/email address)
- Charity – If you work for a charity, just supply the charity number
- Educational establishment – The email address used in the booking must represent the establishment you work for