We recognise that from time to time our clients may be dissatisfied with the service they have experienced.
We shall endeavour to respond to complaints within 5 working days in the first instance.
If you are not satisfied with the outcome, we will pass your complaint to the Learning and Performance Institute, who will act independently to re-assess your complaint.
For any complaints please contact us.
We recognise that from time to time our clients may be dissatisfied with the service they have experienced. Your feedback and comments are important to us and we will always try to address your concerns directly with you. Should you feel that the matter necessitates a written complaint, or we have not resolved your issue without the need for a written complaint, then the procedures outlined below will apply:
- You should inform us of your complaint and outline the nature of your complaint via email
- Your complaint will be acknowledged within 5 working days of receipt; however, we may seek further information from you at this stage regarding the circumstances of the event
- We will normally respond to you within 15 working days; where it is not possible to do this, we will advise you of progress and when a response is likely
- If you are not satisfied with the outcome, you will have the right of appeal to the Learning and Performance Institute
- The outcome of the appeal will normally be communicated to you within 15 working days
- Where this is not possible, we will advise you of progress and when the outcome of your appeal is likely