We are committed to reducing our environmental impact and continually improving our environmental performance as an integral part of our business strategy and operating methods.
We will encourage customers, suppliers and other stakeholders to do the same.
Certitec will endeavour to deliver to a consistent and high standard within an environmentally sound framework.
It is our policy to:
- Minimise waste, and consumption of resources (materials, fuel, water and energy)
- Ensuring that unavoidable waste is, where possible, recycled or disposed of responsibly
- Foster a sense of responsibility for the environment amongst employees by the provision of information and training
- Assess, monitor and where possible reduce the impact of our activities on the local and general environment
- Take account of the environmental impact of all raw materials, packaging and processes and wherever possible take steps to minimize this through strategic evaluation and planning
- Strive to continually improve our environmental performance and maintain effective systems to prevent pollution
- Advise customers and other interested parties where appropriate on the best environmental practices associated with the delivery of our services
- Ensure that all members of staff and our suppliers act in accordance with this policy and our Environmental Management System
- Comply with all relevant Environmental Legislation
Certitec Training Limited
These policies are reviewed every 12 months.
Last reviewed on the 29th May, 2021