Certitec are an Adobe Authorised Training Centre, located in London and also offering remote training.
We have a wide variety of clients, from global organisations, UK leading brands and agencies through to small business owners and freelancers.
Certitec Training Limited are committed to safeguarding and preserving the privacy of our visitors.
Information We Collect
In running and maintaining our website we may collect and process the following data about you:
- Information about your use of our site including details of your visits such as pages viewed and the resources that you access. Such information includes traffic data, location data and other communication data.
- Cookies are used for ads personalisation and Google will use your personal data when you give your consent according to Google’s Privacy & Terms
- Information provided voluntarily by you. For example, when you fill in a form and submit it to us.
- Information that you provide when you communicate with us by any means.
Cookies are used for ads personalisation and Google will use your personal data when you give your consent according to Google’s Privacy & Terms
We may gather information about your general internet use by using the cookie. Where used, these cookies are downloaded to your computer and stored on the computer’s hard drive. Such information will not identify you personally. It is statistical data. This statistical data does not identify any personal details whatsoever
You can adjust the settings on your computer to decline any cookies if you wish. This can easily be done by activating the reject cookies setting on your computer.
Use of Your Information
We use the information that we collect from you to provide our services to you. In addition to this we may use the information for one or more of the following purposes:
- To provide information to you that you request from us relating to our services.
- To provide information to you relating to other products that may be of interest to you. Such additional information will only be provided where you have consented to receive such information.
- To inform you of any changes to our website, services or goods and products.
If you have previously purchased goods or services from us we may provide to you details of similar goods or services, or other goods and services, that you may be interested in.
Disclosing Your Information
- In the event that we sell any or all of our business to the buyer.
- Where we are legally required by law to disclose your personal information.
- To further fraud protection and reduce the risk of fraud.
Third Party Links