Remote Adobe authorised instructor-led training is a great alternative to the classroom, and allows the high-quality training to be reached from anywhere in the world. All courses are recorded, allowing you to review your training course in the future.
Exactly the same – but different! The benefits:
- The same content as in-class sessions
- Same training team as classroom sessions
- Receive a recording of your training course
- Greater level of flexibility
Benefits of remote Adobe training
Like our classroom training, the same course agenda will be followed and course numbers will be kept to a minimum, so you have the opportunity to interact and ask the trainer questions.
- The same flexibility as in the classroom
- The same experience but no travel
- All training sessions are recorded for future reference
- The same Adobe certified instructors
- Reduced training cost
Let’s check that it works
You will need to have the following to join the training:
- A good broadband connection
- A modern computer or mobile device operating system
- Adobe Creative Cloud installed (or a functional Adobe CC trial)
- A headset with microphone attached or computer sound
Frequently asked questions
- What devices do I need to participate on a remote training course
- All you need is a modern computer that is connected to the internet and has a headset with microphone attached or computer sound
- What if I don’t have the software installed, can I still attend a course?
- To attend our courses you’ll need access to the Adobe software you’ll be learning, but you can always download a trial version for your training course
- What do you mean when you say the course is recorded?
- To ensure that you don’t miss a tip or trick, we record your entire training course, so that you can watch it back afterwards.
- When do I receive a copy of my training course?
- Our training team will share a link to the recording no later that 24 hrs after your course has been completed
- Do remote courses have a different agenda to classroom courses?
- No. All remote courses follow the same course outline as the classroom equivalent
- Is the trainer the same as what I’d have in the classroom courses?
- Yes. Our Adobe certified training team cover both classroom and remote training courses, so you’ll get the very best training either way
- Can I ask the trainer questions?
- Of course, we encourage it. You can ask questions directly, or via the chat box available. You'll also be able to see your trainer, hear them and view their screen
- Can I become Adobe certified from home?
- Yes. All Adobe certification courses are available, both remotely or in class
Sample remote training video
Multiple monitors and/or mobile devices
You can further enhance your training attendance options and view on multiple monitors and/or tablet or phone. We have created a remote training technical guide so you're aware of your extended options.