Remote Adobe authorised instructor-led training is a great alternative to the classroom, and allows the high-quality training to be reached from anywhere in the world. All courses are recorded, allowing you to review your training course in the future.
Exactly the same – but different! The benefits:
- The same content as in-class sessions
- Same training team as classroom sessions
- Greater level of flexibility
- Receive a recording of your training course
Benefits of remote Adobe training
Frequently asked questions
- Is the training interactive or do I just watch the trainer?
- The training is interactive just like you were in the training room. You will download the training files and work through modular exercises with your Adobe certified instructor. If you need assistance you can ask your trainer and they will help you work through any issues you experience
- What devices do I need to participate on a remote training course
- All you need is a modern computer that is connected to the internet and has a headset with microphone attached or computer sound
- What if I don’t have the software installed, can I still attend a course?
- To attend our courses you’ll need access to the Adobe software you’ll be learning, but you can always download a trial version for your training course
- What do you mean when you say the course is recorded?
- To ensure that you don’t miss a tip or trick, we record your entire training course, so that you can watch it back afterwards.
- When do I receive a copy of my training course?
- Our training team will share a link to the recording no later that 24 hrs after your course has been completed
- Do remote courses have a different agenda to classroom courses?
- No. All remote courses follow the same course outline as the classroom equivalent
- Is the trainer the same as what I’d have in the classroom courses?
- Yes. Our Adobe certified training team cover both classroom and remote training courses, so you’ll get the very best training either way
- Can I ask the trainer questions?
- Of course, we encourage it. You can ask questions directly, or via the chat box available. You'll also be able to see your trainer, hear them and view their screen
- Can I become Adobe certified from home?
- Yes. All Adobe certification courses are available, both remotely or in class
Sample remote training video
Multiple monitors and/or mobile devices
You can further enhance your training attendance options and view on multiple monitors and/or tablet or phone. We have created a remote training technical guide so you're aware of your extended options.